Welcome

Welcome

Friday, July 1, 2016


💜💋🎼🔫💜"
The Tempted Series is coming to a close so, before the last hit and the final ride---grab the third and fourth books in the series and #GetTempted.
 (All books in the series can be read as standalone)
“Uncontrollable Temptations is raw, intense and realistic.
It's a book that made me feel every emotion, gave me chills, made me swoon and sigh countless times”—Andrea ~ Romantic Mess Blog.
Uncontrollable Temptations (Tempted, #3)
(FREE for a limited time)
#UncontrollableTemptations #The Tempted Series #BrandedByTheBulldog #PropertyOfParrish
Reckless Temptations- “This book deserves more than 5 stars! Riggs owns my heart! This story is an intense, nonstop ride I never wanted to get off! The emotions ran high and strong and I cried like I was there with them! The story wraps up beautifully and I can't stop raving about this book!!!!” -Melissa ~ Amazon Reviewer.
Reckless Temptations (Tempted, #4)
(1.99 for a limited time)
#RecklessTemptations #TheTemptedSeries #TakeTheDetour #GetRecklessWithRiggs #OwnIt

No comments:

Post a Comment